Generate CSR on DirectAdmin Panel
Posted by Allen D. on 01 March 2016 07:53 AM
In order to generate a CSR on Direct Admin Web Control Panel, please follow these steps:
1. Logon as user admin on your Control Panel.
2. Modify the Access level from Admin Level to User level by clicking in the Access Level menu on the right on User Level.
3. Click on SSL Certificates in the Advanced Features box.
4. Select the option Create a Certificate Request.
5. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., www.yoursite.com or mail.yoursite.com). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
6. Click Save.
8. Make a copy of the Request part and the Private Key.