Once your Thawte SSL Certificate has been issued, you have the opportunity to add theThawte® Trusted Site Sealto your Web site. We have instituted a self-service feature to allow you to obtain your new Thawte® Trusted Site Seal.
To add the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, perform the following steps:
- Go to: https://www.thawte.com/ssl/secured-seal/installation-agreement/index.html
- Click on: Installation Instructionson the left menu orDownload your ThawteTrusted Site sealfrom the center of the page.
- ClickI Acceptto agree to the terms and conditions of theThawte® Trusted Site Seal license agreementand proceed to the installation instructions.
- Select the optionsforthe desired Logo formatto be displayed on the site fromChoose your Seal.
Please note that thecommon namemust match the common name (CN) (fully qualified domain name)on the SSL Certificate. For example, if the certificate CN iswww.yourdomain.com, enterwww.yourdomain.comrather than yourdomain.com.
- ClickI accept. Create Scriptto generate the Java Script that should be added into your webpage code.
Note:Create the script on this page and copy it directly into the Web page code. Emailing or copying the code into a word processor may result in errors.